Foodservice operators looking to attract patrons with lean protein alternatives have seen the huge potential of turkey. Many chefs use the Norbest Sweetheart Turkey Breast Roast for their signature sandwiches.
What makes Norbest turkey so special? Norbest turkeys are mountain-grown in pristine high mountain valleys. We believe this unspoiled natural environment leads to a delicious turkey.
Snapshot of Norbest
- Turkey products for every application
- Distributed in 26 countries
- Raised by generations of family ranchers
- A turkey industry leader for over 80 years
- Headquarters in Moroni, UT
- Farms are audited twice a year for best practices in animal welfare
Norbest LLC, Utah’s largest turkey producing, processing and marketing cooperative recently changed its corporate structure to a limited liability company and added two significant equity partners.
In the deal, J.D. Heiskell & Co. and AMERRA Capital Management, LLC, each acquired minority interests in Norbest, LLC, which will own substantially all of the assets of Moroni Feed Company and Norbest, Inc. The remaining equity in the new company has continued to be owned by the 37 turkey growers who previously owned Moroni Feed Company.